Hey,
I have been so bad and not posted in forever... for the longest time no one was posting and then I lost my internet to my dog who chewed up our cord outside...lol and now I am back... You all have posted so much... I love everyone's pictures...
I am trying to be scheduled so I have 15 minutes to blog and then I am off to work on dinner and who knows what...
I did cut out a dress( you should be proud of me beth) and then I cut one of the pieces short and didn't lengthen it so I need to see if it will still work or not... sigh... me and the machine and the scissors are constantly at war.... lol
I am keeping up a little with my art... I am almost finished with two different tigers... neither are great but they both have their mouths open which is hard for me to get the perspective so that was fun... I am working on a oil painting too but it is coming slowly if that... I will post pictures in a day or so of them...
I miss everyone so much... everyone is so much fun.... and I don't have fun without you all. But I am trying. :)
I had my first day of art classes today and the two little girls (10. 11) were so cute and alot of fun and the mom's seemed really happy with their work so that was encouraging...
well, I am going to try to get something done before dinner that is productive for a half and hour... I am doing soup for dinner and bread.. very easy and hey it works :) It is freezing up here, I don't know about you all but I am so cold... brrrrrrrrrrr!
love you all so much!
Big Hugs!
:) <3!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We miss you too!!!!
I bet the dress will still work, I don't imagine you really needed to add any. Good job on getting to the art work....I just can't seem to get with it. love you!
I am missing you too Tyna. I have not seem to be able to get anything done these past few days with regards to sewing so good for you. I am sure that it will turn out nice.
Post a Comment