well that is all.. i am in the middle of class but i thought i would post pictures.... love you all!
will try to post more later....
i did get up at 6:30 by the way.... :)
have a great day ya all!
Striving to serve the Lord through our daily work, and encourage our sisters in Christ!
3 comments:
Adorable dress. I hope the white one turns out as well. I like the quilt fabric and pattern. I look forward to seeing it when you have some squares done. I like the curtains too. I have been thinking that curtains in the living room might be nice. Well I got to go. Miss you tons.
Very pretty dress.... looks very sweet. The pattern for the quilt looks very complicated. Beautiful... but complicated. I'm afraid I'm a pretty basic sort of gal here... not too complex. I like the fabric and think the quilt will be absolutely gorgeous.
The curtains are pretty. Of course I've always been partial to lace curtains. I guess it's all the light they let in.
Congrats on getting up. love you
I love the quilt material! The dress is really pretty, I don't remember seeing it yesterday. Love you!
Post a Comment