Friday, January 4, 2008

Quilt top finished



I have the top of the quilt done. Kaleb and I are heading out this afternoon to look for something to go on the back. It ended up being 53 inches by 86 inches ( 2.5 yds about) so I am going to look for some 60 inches fabric to back it. Here is a pic of the fabric close up too.

4 comments:

debi said...

OH MY!!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!! You are amazing. Great job. love you

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration to us all!

Jillian said...

That looks really cute! I really need to work on my quilt. Miss you bunches!

Tyna said...

It is absolutely gorgeous beth I am ready to try something more complicated like that ... I think it is incredible good... you know what your doing girl... what ya talking about :)
love you!
miss ya too!