
Well, on the cusp of now two weeks of being sick, it is starting to get a little boring...I mean honestly I not that good of company :) Anyway, I decided this weekend that I wanted to make a quilt that was a wall hanging to replace a framed puzzle I have on the wall...Well, I'm about halfway now with the top portion and I thought I would post the picture...They are from the book that Mom gave me for Christmas and the squares names are (clockwise) pinwheel, courthouse-steps, Ohio star-in-a-star, and square-in-a-square. They will be the main blocks, I still have to do the framing and borders but it is kindof fun. It's like cross-stiching on a bigger scale! Well, hope to see you all soon!
3 comments:
Carey you are amazing. You make me look like I don't know what I am doing. I was looking at patterns for a quilt for me last night and I was turning down some of the designs you have done as too difficult. I am very impressed. Wish I was there to keep you company. Josh has been so sick a few more germs wouldn't matter. Love you.
Carey,
Those are the most beautiful squares ever.. I am so jealous, I am so ready to do a quilt though cause those look beautiful... I am sorry you were sick... hope your almost over it...
love you!
Amazingly beautiful. I'm afraid the precision required for that type of block would really do me in.....my corners would'nt meet...they'd be more like ships passing in the night. :)
We miss you!!!! Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment