

Hey! I have finally finished the top of my wall quilt (Dad said I must have been really bored :) I think I'm going to hand quilt it along the edges as it is not very big...I hope you all have a great day~
Striving to serve the Lord through our daily work, and encourage our sisters in Christ!
2 comments:
Hey girly,
that is gorgeous, Jerad liket it too... you are amazing.... I am going to start a quilt after seeing yours and beths.... very impressive...
love you lots
miss seeing you!
Hug!
I absolutely love it Carey. That is going to look so beautiful on your wall when it is all done. I am not quite that adventureous to deal with all of the small pieces. I hope that the hand quilting is not too hard. Love you bunches and very much looking forward to seeing you fabric choices for your next quilt.
Post a Comment