Here is the fabric that I got to make a quilt for my bed. It is going to be much the same style as Kaleb's only bigger. The spring green fabric on the end is for the backing of it when it is done. The almost turquoise fabric is actually hunter green but the flash made it look funny. I hope you all had success in getting what you wanted as well. I will have to post a block when I get one done which probably will not be for a while. I miss you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very pretty fabric! We missed you yesterday. I had the hardest time picking out fabric to do Micah's quilt. I'll post it as soon as I can get a photo. :) love you!
that is pretty fabric... i am going tuesday to get mine so don't think I forgot to post!
oh and i got up again today... yah... love you !
Post a Comment