Friday, January 11, 2008

I need help!

okay everyone.. I am on a new resolution... getting up and i need serious help in that dept. for some reason my body will not rise before 7:20ish which is awful since I have always been a 6-6:30 at the latest girl.. I need help getting up... so my idea( mom's actually) is to post each day what time I got up until I start getting up... which is no fun but if it helps me get up I will do anything at this point... so today I believe I got up at 7:24 I think...

I still managed to already have had my devotions, talked to mom, mopped, vacuumed, starting cleaning my closet, and cleaned up the house, and changed the sheets... but still think of how much I could get done if I would get up....sssssoooo I would appreciate anyone who would pray for me to get up.. as silly as that might sound it really upsets me and I know I should get up. I will try to be faithful to post each day my time until I meet my goal which to start with is 6:30.

well gotta go.. I am going to go work on a pastel dog... I only have part done and kinda like it but I am not sure if it will turn out or not.. I will post the tigers when they are done both are almost done I just stopped and started a pastel....

oh and Beth I wish I was as faithful as you to sew and I think since your a mom and have had so many people sick that you should go easy on yourself... you are an amazingly hardworking sister jsut so you know....

love you all!

No comments: