Striving to serve the Lord through our daily work, and encourage our sisters in Christ!
Yippitee HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Oh beth I have been praying so hard for you lately that you would have a baby that is soooooo exciting... God is sooooo good... I am so so so happy for you!estatic!love you... congratulations!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!! that is soooo exciting!
I'm so excited for you all! Like I said earlier Congratulations!
I prayed for you too! I Anastazia will have a cousin less than a year younger...what fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yippitee HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Oh beth I have been praying so hard for you lately that you would have a baby that is soooooo exciting... God is sooooo good... I am so so so happy for you!
estatic!
love you... congratulations!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!! that is soooo exciting!
I'm so excited for you all! Like I said earlier Congratulations!
I prayed for you too! I Anastazia will have a cousin less than a year younger...what fun!
Post a Comment