Saturday, January 12, 2008

I made it!

6:15 today people..... YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I just finished my devotions and already had breakfast... I am so excited that I made it up. I am going to go take a shower and all.... I woke up last night a few times... I think in anticipation of having to get up but hey it worked..... :)

hope everyone's day today is loads of fun... know I miss you guys soooooo much...

Love ya all!
:)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats Tyna. Kaleb and I were up at 7:15 which considerin ghow late it was when I got to bed and how many times I got woke up is not too bad. I am going to have to wake Josh up soon though so that I can try and figure my glasses out before he has to go back into work. Love you too.

debi said...

Congratulations!!!!!!