Monday, March 10, 2008

Well here is my plaque I tried to upload my
portraits I did and for some crazy reason it wont
let me so that will have to wait.... it is a little hard to see but i dunno here it is... I don't really like it. I think it ended up too busy...but I am working on one for my kitchen which should turn out better

It is hard to see but the work Lord and the swirls are actually engraved into it.. they are green so all the green stuff is inset...

Anyways besides that I am sick with a cold and and blowing gross stuff out of my head all the time... not that you all really wanted to know that :) and I am going to start working on two other portraits.. I am going to try to work on two at once to see if I do a better job of not overworking them ... I am still trying to figure it out and I still haven't figured out what to do with the background..... eventually maybe...

well I love you all so much.... I miss you all tons... I didn't get to chatter constantly today mom to you and I miss you so much!
hope you all are having a good day...
oh I made blueberry crisp ( same as apple just with blueberry pie filling) was really good and I made it in little individual dishes so that was fun... I couldn't really taste it but it was fun....;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think that you plaque looks nice and I am sorry that you are sick. I hope that you feel better. Can't wait to see the portrait.