Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I finished one plaque




Well I have one plaque done. It turned out pretty good but the font was a little bit of challange. Maybe I will not make the next one so hard. The word Rejoice is done in a metallic paint that had glitter in it so it looks pretty cool. I had to turn the flash off so that you could see the word due to the glare from the reflexion. Anyways I have another one in the works and will have to post it when I get it done. It is modeled after Carey's which I loved. Well I miss you all tons and I hope that you are all doing great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, it's beautiful, those tiny lines are soooooo crisp! I cannot wait to see your next one!

Jillian said...

very pretty! I need to get started on a new one. See you soon!

Tyna said...

IT is beautiful and gorgeous you did a really good job...makes mine look horrible...
miss you tons!