Here is my new machine that I got... I got a deal that if you brought in your old machine they would give you 600 dollars off! I also got 10 percent cause I got the floor model. so I was happy.... it is beautiful and I love it and feel so blessed... at this moment art classes seem a whole lot more fun! lol
besides that I am going to go work on a portrait that I am in the process of finishing... it is Jillian Cockroft... it is kinda turning out kinda not...
love you all!
2 comments:
I want you to know that I am drooling. What a beautiful machine. I can't wait to see all the beautiful things that you are going to make with it. By the way Kaleb was begging me to take you to your house today so he could see your dog. See you Saturday.
Very beutiful machine....what fun!
You will have to let me know what it does and how it sews. Miss you!
Post a Comment