Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quilt Squares


I have two of the squares done on my quilt. The squares alternate to make the center of the quilt. There are 12 in the center so I still have a long way to go and then I have the outside border. Hopefully it will look nice when it is done. I was trying to do the colors that are already in my bedroom so that it would match well. It is my goal to have it all the way completed by the time the baby comes but we will have to see. Well I hope that you are all having a great day. Oh the doctor says that I will have my ultrasound in five weeks and we can find out then what the baby is so I am really excited. Not much longer and I can work on picking out a name. Yeah. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Tyna said...

I love that you did a really good job... amazing beth!
very very pretty!

Jillian said...

wow that is so perfect...I need to sew more...you have really gotten good!
I have my bets on a girl!

Anonymous said...

That is incredible Beth! That will be beautiful when it is done! What's it called again?