
Here is Kaleb's Easter shirt. I finished it this morning. I will post a pic of him in it on Easter. I ended up at the doctor's today for my nausea which won't seem to go away and was actually starting to hurt. The doctor thinks that my digestion process has slowed way down and has caused errousions in my stomach therefore the pain. So I am now on Pepcid AC and on an anti nausea medication. SO hopefully life will get a little bit back to normal and I will get some more accomplished. My bloodpressure was also high though so I need to take more time to chill I think. I think that getting to see people in the upcoming weeks will help. Well I hope that you are all doing good.
3 comments:
Beth the shirt is wonderful! I'm sorry about your stomach!!!! What a major bummer...I hope the med helps...But your sewing ability puts Penney's to shame!!!!!!
man that looks store bought.....you are really good!
Miss you! Hope that you are feeling better! Call me, I love to talk. =)
you did a really really good job... that actually doesn't look home made at all.. very nice job.. stripes are hard to match nice... I am amazed!
Post a Comment