I got tire of my house being so boring so I went
and spray painted a bunch of stuff pink in my
kitchen...I think I like it ... I am working on another plaque and still trying to fix the one I carved so that It looks better....
I also made a memory board while I was teaching and after I was done teaching I finished decorating it with some left over fabric and scraps of lace and buttons I had... I stuck it in my kitchen too so that I have lots of pink! :)
besides that I pretty much finished my first portrait and I will post it in a day or too cause I want to make sure I don't want to change anything and I started a new one and am going to go work on it after this...
I think everyone's house stuff is looking so good... I am trying to catch up...
Love you all!
3 comments:
I really love all the pink....makes me want a pink kitchen. You did a great job on your verse. I keep meaning to start a new one.
How did you make your memory board, I love it!
I love the pink! At first I thought it was Jill's! And I love the memory board...it makes me want to make another one! See you Friday!
I love the pink as well. I love the butterfly too. I am hoping to work on mine new verse plaque later today after I cut out my easter dress. Love you.
Post a Comment