this is my tablecloth that i made over spring break. i had to create a pattern for it cause its a weird shape and so its not perfect. i thought it was still cute though. it brightens up the kitchen you can't tell but the bottom is hemmed with green ribbon. its really bright too and it doesn't look like it on here... but i'm still just taking pics with my camera phone so thats why. love you guys!!!!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
this is my tablecloth that i made over spring break. i had to create a pattern for it cause its a weird shape and so its not perfect. i thought it was still cute though. it brightens up the kitchen you can't tell but the bottom is hemmed with green ribbon. its really bright too and it doesn't look like it on here... but i'm still just taking pics with my camera phone so thats why. love you guys!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is so cute! I want to make one now.....do you use special width for your fabric?
I am with Jill, I want one too. I will have to ask you how you made it and get some fabric for one cuz that is cute.
Great tablecloth Rach! I love the ribbon! You are so color coordinated it cracks me up! Not to mention talented to take a picture with your phone and then post it on the blog! I'm in awe :)
it is adorable... I love it!
love ya!
Post a Comment