Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Sewing done

Here are pictures of the new long shorts that I made Kaleb. They have velcro pockets on both pants and he thinks that they are really cool. The neat thing is that they are made of scrap fabric from Rachel. They pattern I think worked well so I will be making him some more for this summer.


Here is my Easter dress. I think that it looks a little bit like Little Boe Peep but it fits and it will be nice to have a new dress. I will post a pic of the fam on Easter so you can see them on. Well it is time for lunch so I better scoot. Love you all and look forward to seeing people soon.


3 comments:

debi said...

Kaleb looks adorable and soooo big!!! I love your dress. It's soooo pretty and girly. love you!

Jillian said...

your dress is lovely....i didn't get mine made. Kaleb is so big! Can't wait to see you all!
Miss you!

Tyna said...

Kaleb is getting so big... and totally cute! I like the pants :)... your dress is really pretty I like the skirt on it especially... make sure to post a pic for easter!