Striving to serve the Lord through our daily work, and encourage our sisters in Christ!
you finished without me!!!!! it's beautiful. black grout all the way. tuesday maybe? :) love you!
I vote white!!!! so pretty!!!
Boy, this is hard...how about both :) Okay, maybe not, how about white???????
I am with Rach. I think that the black with stay clean and make the cheeries pop.
I almost vote black but i am not totally sure... i love it though very cute!:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you finished without me!!!!! it's beautiful. black grout all the way. tuesday maybe? :) love you!
I vote white!!!! so pretty!!!
Boy, this is hard...how about both :) Okay, maybe not, how about white???????
I am with Rach. I think that the black with stay clean and make the cheeries pop.
I almost vote black but i am not totally sure... i love it though very cute!
:)
Post a Comment