Finally, the samples for my quilt for Micah. I like the whole windmill look, and there are twice as many blue squares as the other colors. However, I didn't know that there could be a "right" windmill and a not right windmill.....so I have quite a few that are going to fit backwards. HOW can a windmill be backwards???? I don't know but some meet like they're supposed to with the color to the sand and others meet sand to sand. No matter how you turn them or position them that's how it is.... I just can't figure it. sigh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious about the windmills. I am not sure either. I would think that you could just turn it but that doesn't seem right either. It looks great though. Micah should really like it.
I didn't know that about windmills, how funny. That looks really good though and fun...you inspire me to work on mine again.
Post a Comment