Monday, March 10, 2008

artsy fartsy---yes i have gas still

this is my plaque that i finished, and my trivet (sp?) that i'm making with Jill. the butterfly is alot greener than it looks but these are pics from my phone so they aren't so cute. I feel stuck on my mosaic thingy cause i'm not sure what else to do with it or if i should just put the black background in....and then what color grout? who knows! i am knew to this, i just like feeling artsy! and it brightens up my little apartment kitchen :)  well i should like to feel laundrish or cleanish but nope! it's much more fun to do this kind of stuff. I don't know about you guys but this time change killed me, i mean i already suffer from severe laziness disorder and now to lose an hour of sleep....i'm afraid i'm past "going to the ant"...i think i should have to be their constant student...maybe i should get an ant farm? why is this underlining everything i say? i dunno. sad day.
i think they are flowers....or small trees or ameobas?

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love your plaque and your mosaic. That looks like so much fun. I wish I was there to play too. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh! I love the mosaic, but have no idea what color to go...Maybe black with white grout???? When you buy your ant farm, will you get me one too? Thanks, 'cause I need it!!! :)

debi said...

How fun the mosaic looks...I thought plants or palm trees.... but it could be anything. Very pretty!!! Love you.

Tyna said...

i like the green alot.... very cute girly... The mosaic is very fun, I will have to try it sometime... like the colors on it too!
love you!

Jillian said...

your funny rach,
I really like doing mosiacs with you. I feel your pain in getting up...its really been hard this week.