Friday, September 21, 2007

Good Morning

Hey everyone how are you. We are all doing good. Kaleb and I took a long walk this morning and it was a lot of fun. Kaleb insisted on taking his bunny with us on the walk. He also said that bunny had to have shorts on in order to go so we were quite the sight walking down the sidewalk. Kaleb was helping push his stroller with bunny riding. I found a pair of Kaleb's shorts (that while too big) kind of fit his bunny. Kaleb tired out part way through and rode in the stroller holding bunny in his lap. Everyone that we passed chuckled. We walked to the grocery store and got some groceries while we were out too. Bacon was buy one get one free, yeah!

I finished one dress and I have two others almost done. I also almost have my bathrobe done. I have about 5 more buttons to sew on and to attach the sleeves. I need to get the surging around my coat pieces done in the next few days and then I am planning on making my bridesmaids dress. I am hoping to have Josh take pictures of my new dress on Sunday and I will post it. Tyna already got to see it when I visited her. Kaleb and I had a wonderful time visiting Tyna and Kaleb keeps asking to go see Tyna and Jared again and he has been asking if Carey is coming. He likes visiting.
I was not good about menu planning this past week but I am hoping to do better next week. I have a lot of pick up to get done as well. We are having salad and spaghetti tonight and pancakes tomorrow, after that I don't know yet.

I am enjoying my Bible study on Tuesday mornings. We are doing the book "Seeking Him: experiencing the joy of personal revival", by Nancy Leigh Demoss. So far it has been very good and introspective. Well Kaleb wants a snack and he needs a nap so I better let you all go. I hope that you are all doing good and that you all have a wonderful day and weekend.

1 comment:

debi said...

I like Nancy Demoss's books. I did "The Lies Women Believe" and one about prayer/quiet time whose title escapes me at the moment. Major kudos on getting all that sewing done. I am still staring at the same skirt. I'm not sure where in my life to fit the sewing in but I've got to get a handle on it. :) love you
PS bet Kaleb was adorable with the bunny :)