


Hey well I am still struggling with how to get this to work.. these are a week old pictures but at least you guys can see my pretty easel and my terror of a puppy ( who is pretty stinkin cute though :) )
Well, today I am feeling kinda yuck I dunno if I am coming down with a cold or just feeling not so hot.... I feel like I could take a nap and almost ache but not quite.... So I am going to try to take something and see if I perk up... I just poured my coffee i forgot so that should help and i am going to curl up with a book for a half and hour and then eat some taco stuff i made so that should clear up stuff too... i hate to be sick so i am forever trying to not get sick... and being sick all alone would not be fun...... so anyways i have been keeping up with my memorization in the mornings which has been good and i am hopefully going to hem my shirt so i can wear it tonight... i think Jer and I are going to go to Dennis Jernigan... unless something comes up or i go south fast...hopefully it is nothing and I will perk up...
I miss you all today too...... not that I don't miss you all all the time...but i am blue today ....
art class went well, and mom you can be happy to know that Zachary's mom missed you and thought you were always so good to them and wanted to let you know they were doing good and Zachary smiled when I told him you said hi....... I feel bad though cause there is no one but him and his brothers right now. Today one of my boys was making up a class so he was in there but he isn't going to be the rest of the time...
I planted my mums yesterday and they helped alot to make the house look prettier. I wanted to buy a hanging plant but was running out of time and couldn't find one i liked so i am going to go get some later. Plants make the house look so much homier( i know that isn't a word :) )
hmmmm besides that i am desperately trying to catch up on my laundry my dear husband keeps leaving mounds of laundry by his dresser and I keep not seeing them and then getting all backed up... sigh... Any suggestions how to stop this lovely habit... :) lol ...... just kidding...
well i love you all but i am going to go read Dominion.
miss you!
Tyna
3 comments:
Hey Tyna sorry you are not feeling great. Kaleb and I are horribly sick and I agree that being sick away from family is awful. Your puppy is so cute. I am sure that he is not that much trouble. Well I better go see if I can convince Kaleb to eat anything. It is hard to have an appetite when you can't breathe through your nose at all as I am experiencing as well. Have a great day though.
Gorgeous easel. I am soooooooo jealous :) Actually I'm just really excited for you. Surely such a artsy easel must produce the best pictures. :) Puppy is adorable especially since he has ears. I have defective dog. :/ Sorry that you weren't feeling to great this morning. Hope you perked up. love you!
No suggestions about the laundry...my husband does it too, but I just pick it up rather than fight about it cause he does so much other stuff......but i will tell you that a laudry hamper is a useless item cause husbands don't use them ;)
Miss you!
Post a Comment