Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have been meaning to write all day and just now got to it. I am not doing so good at getting things done although I am determined to work on perserverance. I feel like I have a lot of projects going right now but I am not finishing most of them. I need to be more focused and make a schedule or something. The chiropractor gave me some stretches that I am supposed to do 3 times a day. I wanted to laugh. I have a hard enough time remembering to take my antibiotcs when I am sick twice a day let alone do stretches 3 times. I am going to give it a try though. I really would love to have my back bother me less. I really didn't get much done today. I had Bible study this morning and that was good. I am really enjoying the study alot. Kaleb and I did some grocery shopping and then other shopping later. I had my chiro appointment and that completed most of my day. I am excited though, Josh has been telling me for a while that he was going to get me a small chest freezer because our fridge one is so small and keeps assaulting me. Well tonight we went out a got one. It is getting delivered on friday. I am so excited that I will be able to have ice cubes and ice cream in the house. It is an early Christmas present of sorts. I know you are not supposed to want appliances as presents but I really wanted this one. We got it from Lowes who had the best price by far. Well so much for my rambling. I miss you all tons. I think that I would be able to keep my house cleaner if I thought that there was a chance of someone seeing it. Another draw back to being far away no motivation to clean. Oh well. I love you all bunches and can't wait till October.

2 comments:

debi said...

How exciting!!!! A freezer is almost as fun as a car. :) So glad for you. WE miss you too and are looking forward to October. love you all.

Jillian said...

Hope your back feels better!
I can't wait to see you in October. I really need your help making bows for my arrangements to sell in the craft show if you don't mind?
Great news about your freezer, I just love mine.
Hugs!