Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hey ya all...
well art classes are officially done for the week and i am very glad. All in all they went smoothly though my class today was alot harder. I only had two ( an 11 year old and 9 year old) which the 9 year old was hyper but good and the 11 year old was not thrilled about drawing an upside down elephant. Her last name was Oliphant though so that was funny. Both the girls loved the puppy though and I think they would have preferred to just play with the puppy. The mom's seemed pleased so I guess art lessons can be kinda unproductive and still be okay. :)

hmmmm Jerad finally finished putting my easel together and I took a picture, my computer is sick though so it takes it forever to do anything... Jerad keeps working on it so hopefully we will get it fixed. So hopefully I will be able to post a picture if not I am sorry I will soon.

I went and got my hair cut today. I just put some long layers through it and I think I like it. I don't care for how she styled it but I am going to go take a shower and then fix it the way I want it. I kept it pretty much the same length give or take an inch or two. I didn't want short hair just a little less flat. Anyways it cured my urge so that was good and didn't butcher my hair. :) I think it looks alto different but Jerad didn't notice for quite a while so maybe not, which probably is a good thing. :)

hmmmm lets see I reviewed a bunch of lazy verses while I walked this morning which was very convicting so I am trying desperately to get my life organized and productive. It is just so hard without other people there. But I am determined to be productive. I even cut out a skirt today and got my sewing stuff all set up on my white table for tomorrow morning so I can work on it and some shirts I have not finished.

my menu for this week has been.... fried chicken, potato salad, grapes, banana pudding ( Mon), stir fry steak, stir fry, noodles, bread machine bread, ( Tues), roast, veggies, potatoes, black cherry jello with black berries in it and apple raspberry juice in pretty glasses with candle light (Weds) and tonight is roast-beef sandwiches and leftovers.... I am still deciding for Friday and Saturday... I may do oven bake pork, shake n' bake pork, or pancake dinner, or pizza pork... still unsure.. and Saturday I will do whatever one I didn't decide..:) whatcha all make?

oh Jerad and I went to a Calvary Chapel last night for Weds. service... it was fun, he did expository teaching from Deut 14-16 and he read all three chapters! I don't remember when I have been in a church that covered that much Scripture in one sermon plus he went all over using all different Scriptures.... I liked him but I still want to look... Both of us were interested to hear him on a Sunday morning... the music minister was a lady who sat and played her guitar and squeaked here or there... it was very sweet and the songs were nice.... just really small though which was a shame... but still ALOT of fun... I think mom that you and dad would have really liked it... as would I think the rest of ya all...
well gotta take a shower!
Jerad and I are going to the Shawnee fair tonight which is exciting since I don't remember going to a fair except for maybe one time I am not sure if we did or not....
love you all!
:)
my computer won't let me post pictures this time but they are on the computer so I will see if Jerad can figure it out and post next time!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Josh and I liked the Calvary Chapel that we visited too for the same reasons but they had a bad nursery so it didn't work. I am glad that your first week went so good. Looking forward to coming to see you.