YESSSSSS!
I actually made it up on time today... 6:02 or 6 depending on which clock you went by... I was so happy... I have been perky all day long... I think my body just really does better when i get up... so anyways i had done the dishes, had my devotions, and for fun made blueberry muffins all by seven and then got my vacuuming done and house pick up and then walked, did groceries, got art supplies at Hobby Lobby, Dog Food at Walmart, books for Jer at the Library, all before 11:30! I felt very accomplished... :)
so besides that art classes went good I am starting to sorta get to know my kids which is fun cause some of them I really like... the craziest thing happened during class though... my kids were sketching sneakers ( I had a random change of thought mom) and a big white irish setter like dog was messing around the fence right outside the window so I called him and he was so cute and friendly and put his huge paws on the window sill
and then all of the sudden he tried to leap into the window! the window was only cracked so he landed on the sill and fell off... my kids eyes were huge! this 60 pound dog or so leaped high enough to get his entire body on the window ledge... my 13 and 14 boy were by the window and looked like they were going to scream... we all laughed then but boy did it scare us...
oh Jer bought me some of those scripture plaques and they are so fun.. i got one up and my kinkade picture but i don't know where to put my other ones... i am missing a girl moment where you take forever to finally decide that your first idea was what you really like best... :) doing it by yourself is just not the same...
well gonna go read for a bit for fun! :) Dominion is really good for anyone who hasn't read it and needs a good book...
love you all!
missing ya all!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well.....I got up about 8:30 but thats good for me. I got groceries today and that pooped me out. Miss you bunches!
Boy you sound diligent. I didn't get up quite that early but it was before 7 (we had to take Josh to work) Apparently word has gotten out about your art classes and you have dog models who want to come pose. I think that they should come to the door next time though...hehehehe...miss you
Post a Comment