here are pictures from my classes .... these are two of my better ones... this one the girl is fifteen....

and this one is her 12 year old brother

I thought mom you would like to see... I have Zachary's too but i will post that after next week so it looks better... it thought you would be interested... his mom smiled when i told her i was going to send you a picture and told me i should send you a picture of him so you can see how big he is... so if she doesn't mind i will try to do that so you can see him :)
He is doing a lion and it looks pretty good... i think at least...
here is my picture i am deciding whether or not to chunk it and start a new on or not... (mom most especially) i want impute..

I think i did it again where there is messed up lighting and the red i think looks to harsh or something... it looks yuck to me!
besides that i got up for the third day this week... i made 6, 6:30, and 6 again today! I was so happy... Jerad even got up with me and we got to play sorry before he went to work.. sorry is our game lately... it is such a silly simple game but there is something very fun about it, especially since there is only two of us and that makes some games hard to play with just two...
i am hoping to sew on the dress tomorrow and also maybe get out to basket market to look at their fall decorations... i want to do some type of festive stuff and wanted to see what they had since Jill rants about it, I figured i should try it :). I do need accountability on my drawing though, it seems that a change of houses and a lack of a certain artist has stifled my creative flow and that makes me frustrated cause i know i should i just don't feel like it.... so i am going to try to start posting how much i drew each week to give me some accountability...
oh i took Baric on a walk and he did so good...i was so happy i think that really was a good idea jill to wait cause he behaved so much better... i am trying to play with him more and walk him to see if it burns up some of his energy...:)
well gonna go work on stuff and read and do dinner... also need a shower... i am sweaty for some reason... :)
well love you all!
:)
1 comment:
Very nice tigers. Impressive students. Do they have trouble not getting the face to wide if they do both eyes first? Mine always seemed to and I was wondering how you're combatting that because those look pretty good.
The clouds on your windmill are really nice!! I like all the coloring but am struggling some with the red.... not sure that it'll work in the end. If it did I'm sure the piece would be stunning... but I'm not sure that there isn't a color issue. Guess you'll just have to finish it and find out. :)
Post a Comment