Wednesday, September 19, 2007



Here is my newest arrangement....I went for a even more modern style. I need to make christmas arrangements because i am going to try to the craft show in December with the church.

I have spent the last few days not getting too much done so today I cleaned my house and floors and made it look all nice and smell good. I am going to cook joel mushroom chicken and pasta but I haven't decided what to do with it.

I was so excited today cause my dog proved that he really is housetrained. I locked him in the laundry room while the airconditioning men are here and I forgot to take him to go to the bathroom.....and after a few minutes he started to whine really loud and he never whines. So i took him to go to the bathroom and he went immediately and then when back in the laudry room to chew on his bone. Yeah for housetraining!

Talk to y'all later!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Pretty arrangement Jill. I am glad that your puppy is potty trained. Good for you. We are looking forward to getting to see you in October. Good luck on the craft show. I hope that you are very successful.