Well I have not gotten much done yesterday and today due to the fact that Kaleb came down with a terrible cold. He was running a significant temp this morning so the doctor wanted to see him. He doesn't have an ear infection just a bad cold. I am working on homemade chicken noodle soup to see if I can get Kaleb to eat. He has not had much of an appetite because he can't breathe through his nose at all. I like making soup. I am getting a little bit of a sore throat so I am working hard not to catch anything. I have gotten a bit of hand sewing done on the several projects that I have going. I did get new fabric cut out last night too. Josh was nice and cut it out for me to spare my back. I cut out the bridesmaid dress out of a salmon/orange cotton and a coat out of a black tweed with pink, purple, and silver strands in it. It should be fun. Well Kaleb's nose is running again so I better go. I hope that you are all having a good day and that art classes and volleyball are going well.
Love you all.......Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey beth...
I just got done with art class this morning and then i have one this afternoon..... i am sorry he is still sick that stinks! your fabric sounds pretty i am working on finishing up a shirt i made... well made a while ago i have just been adding lace to it so i can wear it hopefully today...
love you and miss you!
I'm so sorry you and Kaleb are sick. I hope that you feel better soon. Eat lots and rest a bunch. Love you all. mom
Post a Comment