Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Somedays.....

Yes, this is living in my garden. Joseph took the picture lest you think that I got close enough to even think about taking it's picture. It's an indication of the turn my life is taking with a houseful of guys. They like the spider, they check on her....feed her.... etc. I am disgusted.

My new dishes came. :) We ate for the first time on them last night. Very pretty!!!! Five dishes broke in transit..... it sounds like Amazon sent me an entire new set to replace them. We'll see.... that would be amazing.

I'm still struggling in the goals dept. I try to keep the goals simple so that there's some chance of me accomplishing them during the week..... but even simple goals are proving pretty elusive. I biked yesterday.... HOOOOORAH!!!! But am so exhausted today not sure that it accomplishes anything positive. BUT... I can knock it off my goals sheet. :)

My new sink is GORGEOUS!!! Many blessings to Jerad and Tyna for what amounted to about 12 hours work to help us accomplish the goal. I learned how to grout and set tile which was also good. We still have to seal the grout, but I think we'll have to wait until I can go off for the day because it's probably smelly.

The first half of this week's menu: Sun. subs....... Monday..... BBQ beef, noodles, jello w/strawberries, baby corn, grapes and oreo pie. Tuesday.... Sloppy Joes / Hot dogs, french fries, leftover sides from Mon. Tonight???? Well, since it's Weds. I think we'll do pasta and salad, because they guys all do AWANA and that means dinner done quickly.

I'm off to get ready to start school etc. much love to everyone. :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is some spider. I will have to show Josh the picture when he gets home. I can just see the boys worrying over the spider.hehehehe...I am so glad that you like your sink and I totally understand about the goals thing. I am not achieving half of the stuff on my list. I think the list looks daunting and so I do none of it....not the best plan. Hope you have a good school day. Love you bunches.

Jillian said...

I love you new sink and tile...someday I want tile counters. I still can't find our big garden spider so I sympathize with you....course at least joel doesn't give the spider TLC. :)

Your dishes are gorgeous and when i get new ones down the road I am going to talk Joel into girly ones like those.
Hugs,

Tyna said...

love the spider...lol at least this one won't get lost in your basement...:)i love the dishes too, you should post a picture...they are so pretty!
love ya
p.s. we had a blast doing the sink and are glad you like our craftsmanship ...lol heheheh