Well, I am hopefully getting a new airconditioner today....they are here now trying to install it. It is supposed to take all day though so I am going to be hanging out here for a while.
I am going to do alot of baking and picking up. I have errands to run but that will have to wait till later.
Joel has heard that he should expect a check in the mail in the next couple of days for the bonus we have been expecting. It looks like taxes will take a little over a third of it.
I am finally 30 weeks and according to online the baby should be 16inches and 3 pounds. I am starting to get really excited and way curious about whether of not it is a girl or a boy.
My dog is in time-out in the laundry room cause he dared to set foot in my purple room. He was really sorry though.
Talk to you all later!
Jillian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol! i love that you give your dog time outs... my dog actually is behaving for a few minutes so he is earning some brownie points.... hope your ac got fixed that is no fun... glad i got to chat with you a bit... :)
love you !
Tyna
doggie time-out!!!! What a hoot. You crack me up. Don't worry about what baby is... I told you ..... It's a boy. :)
Post a Comment