Okay, I am getting bored with daily housewifey stuff... so I am trying to think of fun ways to make normal life more exciting... I know I just have a bad attitude but I don't feel lately like cooking anything so I need ideas.... at least 2 random things you have cooked over the last month or so that tasted good ( preferably ;) )....
Also I suggest we post Menus for the week at least every other week to give each other new ideas... I will post mine after I get ideas from you all and go grocery shopping ;)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have GREAT ideas for menu......
1. Golden Corral
2. ARby's
3. IHOP
4. Olive Garden
5. Incredible Pizza
6. Subway
7. Cracker Barrel
So what's so difficult????
lol I love your ideas!
Just make homemade sweetrolls in your bread machine and eat yourself silly infront of a movie and forget about dinner!
Post a Comment