Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Goals...... :)

hmmmmm
1. get up at 6:30 at least 3 times this week.
2. exercise 3 times this week ( I am a grouch if I don't :) )
3. Do at least two portraits ( I need someone else to draw I am out of people)
4. Do one household chore a week
5. Do one load of laundry a day and fold it ( that way it won't pile up)
6. Try at least 2 new meals this week
7. check the rental houses each day ( they go instantly up here at least all the good deals)
8. get a mother's day present for someone we all know and love and all the cards
9.work with Baric at least 2 times this week
10. read for half and hour
11. Cut out at least 1 thing and sew on something
12. plan for my art classes

that is all I am willing to put up now since I don't want to put so much I don't think I will get it done... I am not sure I will get all of that done but I will try... I am with mom though does thinking and planning it count ? :)

No comments: