Saturday, May 3, 2008

Goals

I want us to start the goals again! So here are my goals for next week. Hurry and post yours!

1. Organize Annastazia's toys into crates and pack up small and winter clothes.
3. Cook one new course or dessert
2. Post 3 things to sell online
3. Finish one craft item
4. Sew at least 2 times
3. Memorize 1 new Bible verse
4. Not miss a day on my extended prayer time
5. Exercise of some sort 3 times
6. Extend Annastazia's afternoon nap time a little farther
7. Dust my house
8. Do something extra nice for someone
9. Make and send Grandmother's day cards
10. Drink more water so I am not dehydrated all the time
11. Get up earlier- I figure if I do it a little at a time I will have better success. I am going to try for 8:30 and move to a half an hour earlier to 8:00 by the end of the week. I will lose a half an hour each week and hopefully soon I will get up early! Its embarrassing to admit I'm a bum but at least once I admit it I can work on it :)

Please post your goals cause its more encouraging to do this as a family!
Hugs!

No comments: