Ok everyone, before Beth and Josh settle on a name....
As I understand it.... Josh is looking for an unusual Bible name..... and Beth is hoping for not too unusual :) So how about everyone giving them 10 suggestions (not that they need or want them but it'll be fun)
Mom's suggestions (not in any particular order)
1. Elijah
2. Noah (my favorite which I already know they don't like but I couldn't resist) Actually I'd put Sean down if I could find a translation that listed it :)
3. Judah
4. Ezra
5. Levi
6. Silas
7. Andrew (Drew)
8. Nehemiah (can't really imagine it as a first name but it's a great middle...)
9. Issac
10. Adam
Dad suggests....
1. Samuel
2. Nathaniel
3. David
4. Jonathan
5. Adam
6. Benjamin
7. Elijah
Joe suggests....
1. Matthias
2. Zachariah
3. Luke
4. Paul
Micah.....well....he just didn't know at the moment. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like....
1. Noah..but don't you dare cause I want it!
2. Benjamin
3. Levi
4. Asa
5. Mark
6. Israel
7. Solomon
8. David
9. Jonathan
10. Reuben
Matt and Rachel's suggestions:
Daniel
Dathan
Gideon
Jachin
Jabin
Jeremiah
Jedidiah (i know, i know....i really do like it!)
Jericho
Seth
Stephans
Tobiah
Titus
hmmmmmm
Levi
Timothy
Titus ( Jer and I both like that one)
Eli
Jesse
Luke
Enoch ( kinda uniuqe but a name regardless)
Judah ( Jer's suggestion)
Aaron ( Jer's suggestion)
Asher ( another interesting one :))
Zacharias ( do Zach for short.. Jer doesn't like this one :P )
Silas
Shem
Adam ( not a fav but still not that common)
Jonah
Justus
Ethan
Marcus
Jachin
hmmm thats all we could randomly think of at the moment...
Post a Comment