it's not a long list and actually i'm pretty much going to stick to two a few things i think....while i would like to be superhuman i'm tired and naseous :)
1.keep up with my laundry
2. try not to be so grumpy
3. house shop- at least online
4. get grades done for weds
5. pray for my students more
5. cook every night. i kinda got out of the habit what with being naseous and tired and so when i went grocery shopping i made a good list. so here is my meal plan but i might not stick to this order.
Quesadillas, nachos, rice
Chicken and Dumplings crockpot style, brussel sprouts
Shake and bake chicken, white sauce noodles, peas
Turkey burger, box sweet potatoes, jello
Tuna Melts, and salad, box garlic potatoes
hamburgermeat noodle stuff (it would be gulouash but i have the wrong noodles!) and leftover salad
Pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage
somewhere in there i will make brownies or something like that :)
*carey tell me which one you want and i'll make that on weds!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Great list and good menu..... You know it doesn't seem to help me much to post goals... I still keep missing them. Ah well....maybe next week??? Hope the nausea starts to fade. love you!!!
Love you bunches Rach but have no idea why you are eatting Brussel Sprouts....They are not food...hehehehehe....I will have to make more sweet rolls when we are finally in Lawton and I will share.
Ditto on the brussel sprouts for me.....definitely part of the don't touch it/ smell it/ eat it/ food group.... :) But am glad that you are so sensible and healthy. I think chocolate is a vegetable.
well surprisingly i like brussel sprouts...peas however are not food...they are torture
Peas are food until you cook them...then they are an imitation food like mushy bannanas..... brussel sprouts, eggplant,and lima beans ???? not in a food group
that is a delicious menu... i want to eat at your house!
I want to eat at your house too... but only if I can feed my brussel sprouts to the tiger salamander... or hide them under my napkin...or feed them to the neighbor's dog...
Post a Comment