This week I would love to hear quick fun cleaning tips! Let everyone know a little tip to cleaning something fast and easy since we all have busy lives!
Here is mine....
If you are like me and you do a walk through your house every morning to pick up the random items that get left around the house.............here is a suggestion I tried. Carry your Swiffer Duster around with you and dust off surfaces as you pick up. It works great and gets 2 things done at once. Don't worry if you dusted every surface cause when you pick up tommorrow you can dust new surfaces as you walk along through the house. If you don't have a Swiffer duster I highly highly recommend it. It is only a few dollars...it works amazing and better than a cloth, the dust sticks to it like glue...its fun and fast....and its gentle and does curves and tiny places so you can dust a china cabinet without lifting a thing.................besides who doesn't like to use a toy to clean?
Another tip is when you are finished with the dusting pad and its dirty....walk around and wipe your ceiling fan blades and your window sills.
Please post your tip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hated to clean the microwave until I heard this tip and now it is a breeze. Take your big cup measure or a small glass bowl and put it in the microwave for like 5 minutes so that it boils and causes steam. Don't open the door but let it sit for about 5-10 minutes. Open the door and all the dehydrated stuck on food is soft and wipes right off.
You stole mine!!!! :) I was going on to post it (I mentioned it on Tuesday night) and now I have to think of a new one! Oh, the pressure :)
My cleaning tip is to wear sunglasses in the house. You can't see the dirt, so it won't bother you. :)
mine is simple green... it is an all purpose cleaner and I use it on my floors with my push mop... you only have to mop one maybe twice if you are really good and it keeps your floors clean and makes your house smell pretty... and i need all the help i can get there...
Post a Comment