Well, had a dismal week last week as far as achieving goals goes.... but am posting optomistically for this week.... of course it's Weds. so lets not be too scrupulous here :)
1. Continue to try to start/achieve the timed concentrated prayer.....
2. take the boys on a field trip
3. Clean/sort one shelf on a bookshelf each day.
4. Give the boys extra chores each day.
5. work on the mural
6. work on a new grid
7. work on Micah's quilt
8. CORRECT PAPERS
9. Finish the horribly boring house painting....blech
10. sew
11. BIKE every other day.....huff....puff....huff....puff....
12. sweet spirit.....
13. post on devotional blog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh....and I forgot....get up at 5 at least twice....
You SO make me laugh! How can you get so much of your personality out in mere words. You are an inspiration and you are overachieveing again! You have way more goals than I do! I guess I need to try harder!!!! :)
Post a Comment