Thursday, April 17, 2008

We had art time this morning

I made myself draw for an hour or so this morning. It really made my brain hurt and my perspective is off but at least it is a step in the right direction. Kaleb colored with markers next to me. Here are with our pictures. I had to photograph mine with the night setting because of the glare. It is done on plain white paper. Well I am going to go eat lunch and take a nap. Kaleb and I both have little colds. I think the allergies and the cold weather have finally caught up with me. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Tyna said...

Kaleb is so cute... beth yours is really good... i really mean i like it... i think you shouldn't give up so easily you have a lot of talent girly... very good.. like it!

debi said...

I think your eagle is marvelous!!! and... Kaleb looks adorable.