
Here is my new skirt. The bottom of it is unfinished so that it will fray in the wash for a more retro look. The flash made it look like a lighter denim then it is. Here is a picture of the stitching that is around the bottom.

The straight lines are verigated and the flowers are rainbow glitter and the festoons are pink glitter. It looks fun and better yet it fits really well. I am very happy to have a denim skirt that should work for my whole pregnancy. Well a nap is calling me. I hope that you all have a wonderful day.
4 comments:
very fun skirt!!!! I like the idea of fraying the hem. love you
you are so clever....beautiful job! miss you!
very pretty, I will have to make one of those next time. I like all the fun stitches!
very pretty... I like it alot...fun stiches..
Post a Comment