Sunday, April 6, 2008

Quiche and Lemonade pie YUM!

I made quiche.... I think that is how you spell it ;) Saturday and I also made Lemonade pie but I don't have a picture of that one.....

I didn't think I would like it but it tastes delicious... basically veggies, some cheese, and two eggs and then whatever spices you want and then whatever kind of crust you want.... it was fun...

The pie is just gelatin and jelo pudding mix with a little bit of water and then lemon juice but you could just use a dif kind of juice for the lemon and then put whip cream on top... it is really easy to make and tastes really good and pretty healthly too...

well that is all... i figured I would post a cooking one since I never do :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have never been a fan of quiche but Josh loves it. I would love a copy of the recipe that you used so maybe I could make it for him some time. See you later.

debi said...

I can't believe you are posting pictures of FOOD!!!! I'm hooting. However, it looks delcious and I bet it tasted as good as it looks. love you