Friday, April 18, 2008

help...


Okay mom so I need help... i left a lot of areas white because i didn't know what to leave so i figured more is better than less... i don't know what is too much and if i should make him really black or leave it kinda washed out like it is .... background?..... so anyways give me your honest opinion... k ?
i love you.. i miss you so much right now... i want to me in the school room painting so bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Knightley and you have done a nice watercolor of him. I had never noticed that he has a white mask around his eyes!!!! I guess it would help if I brushed him more! Love you bunches!

Tyna said...

hey Carey glad you like him... but lol it is a picture of Destrian... crazy how much they look alike isn't it?
love you... miss you bunches, I never see you anymore..