Sunday, April 13, 2008

hey my blog is up...check her out. thosedirtyjobs........i have no idea how to invite cause sad to say i don't have all you guys e-mail....guess i'm too much of a phone kid now. please add yourself or tell me how to add you! and how to i change my e-mail for this one? i was getting too much mail at the scienceteachster one from that biology listerve i was on so i just made a new one :)

5 comments:

debi said...

well..... if I knew how to add myself I would but I think that you have to add me/invite me. As for changing your e-mail did you check the edit my profile or edit my settings??

Beth said...

Hey Rach,
Don't know how to add myself either. My e-mail is bethcossette@g-mail.com

Jillian said...

mine is jillianandjoel@sbcglobal.net

If you need I can help you do everyone on Tuesday....

Tyna said...

mine is jeradandtyna@gmail.com.... and i don't know either...

Anonymous said...

Guess who else has no clue!!!! :) Mine is CareyJayne25@yahoo.com