Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Vocab quiz

Have you tried the vocab quiz at www.freerice.com???? Try it.... The best I could do was 47.

6 comments:

rachelerin said...

yes i love it! i told jill about it last night actually...how funny! i was only a 40 though....

Beth said...

Well I think that you are both brilliant. I got to 35 and then my brain left. It was like playing set. Oh look at all the pretty letters. Vocab is not really my thing. Guess I am the dumb one. :o)

Jillian said...

I made it to 42....man mom you are good!

Beth said...

Josh made it to 39. I think he is better at breaking down the latin roots even if he can't spell. LOL

Jillian said...

I rephrase my answer I only made it to 40 alone, joel and I together made it to 42

Tyna said...

I only made a 35.... pout pout ... Jerad made a 49.... gross!!!! i am seriously upset...:)