Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I was voted most likely to mess this up!!!!!




Okay, so I tried once to post these but got impatient and lost my draft :) So here we go again.... Jill's is first (the one with the castle that is like perfect :) , next is Rachel's that matches her kitchen and looks tres modern, and then mine which is Bohemian to say the least :) The are all 1 ft sq. I had a little trouble not realizing that my flash reflected on the tiles until I downloaded the pics but I think I fix them to keep them fairly true to color. Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

debi said...

They all look totally amazing!!!!

Tyna said...

I really like them.... i wish I could of been there... i miss you guys... very pretty ladies ;) I think each of yours is so cute and fun and tres' modern.....
love it!

Beth said...

I wish that I could have been there too. I keep praying that I will get to move back so that I can participate.