Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yum Yum


I made bagogi and fried rice for dinner. It was my first time making fried rice and it was really really good. I love trying something new cause lately I feel like I cook the same things over and over again. I really need a good idea for chicken cause I have a lot in my freezer.
Other than making chocolate chip cookies and having a picnic with joel I didn't do that much today. I did do three loads of wash and I have found it so much easier to do my wash when I do it every other day instead of just the weekends.
I am going to go play scrabble with my hubby,
hugs,
Jillian

2 comments:

debi said...

A very pretty dinner jill-it made me hungry :)The rice looks like it came out really good.

Tyna said...

that looks good... i want to post pics of my food but i can't until after sunday.... you did a good job... Jer and me played scrabble last night to ... must be great minds think alike! :) love you!