Well I am trying this out to see if this works or not....... :)
hmmmmm well i already told Jill what i did today but incase mom or rach you look I will post ....i made it up this morning at 6:45.... which isn't impressive at all since 6:00 was my goal but hopefully tomorrow i can post that i made it up on time!
i went walking this morning for randomness since i am tired of cleanning...lol and trying to see what was around sounded like more fun....... so i walked somewhere about 7 or so miles! I went looking for a dollar tree so i could see if they had mirror stinkers like Jill has on her bathroom mirror and ended up going farther than i planned on going.... I stopped at Jo-Anns on my way back and picked up some flowers to make a flower arrangement which I think mom you will really like... they are a cerelean blue, lilac, and then a few violet flowers and i am going to make some type of thing for the bedroom....they were 70% off so they were really cheap! :)
hmmm then Jer and me made smoothies for fun at lunch and had them with leftovers..... and then i have been painting our furniture.... which in the process i broke one of the octagon mirrors that i got this weekend for a dollar at a garage sale.....so i am not sure what i am going to do with the empty frame....... any suggestions anyone? The furniture is interesting I am not sure what you all will think of it...... it is like a slate charcoal gray..... it is kinda nice but very different, and definitely not black..... i think maybe i can pull off a french feel with it but i am not sure......
well I am going to go work on a painting of a windmill that I am going to do..... I think in either acrylic or oil....not sure.... and then I am going to wash all the paint off of me and make stuff for a bake potato bar for dinner.........
well hope this works..... i would send a pic to so see if it works but i am not sure where my camera cabel it.....i think i left it at mom's in the computer drawer with the other ones... well
love you all bunches.....
miss you like crazy!
Tyna :)
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well I really admire how early you got up....I didn't..
I can't wait to see your stuff you painted.
Joel and I am going to try that icecream thing you told us about tonight.
love you!
Jillian
7 miles.... well you win for distance. :) But... I was in the wilds of the boys room so I win for dangerous territory. :)
Hey Tyna, let me know if you are going to give aldi's a try and I will let you know what tastes gross so you don't have to experiment as much. I give you major points for getting up early. Kaleb and I didn't get up till 8:30 but then again he got me up 3-4 times last night. Love you
you should paint something for your frame...unless it doesn't work well with that...then maybe photos? hope you're doing good! wish you could come run with me :)miss you!
Post a Comment