Monday, July 30, 2007

I finished my shelf that I bought this weekend! I paid 50cents at a garage sale in Pecan Valley and the man laughed at me for wanting it. I had to fix the door because it had been broken off. I bought and attached the hinges myself, which is harder than it looks ;)

Joel helped me spray paint it white and then I free hand painted the cherries on it today. I am really happy with it. I am putting it is my kitchen to store the plasic bags that joel uses when he cleans up after the the dog outside.


Other than some basic house work I haven't done much else today. I did take these two photos on my camera that I am really pleased with.


Hugs,


Jillian


4 comments:

Tyna said...

Hey Jill I love your cherries they look really cute! I wish I could post pics.... sigh! But I will as soon as I can! this is going to be fun!
love you, btw.. your pic of your puppy is really good too...he looks so stern! lol

debi said...

Your cabinet is adorable! The pic of Galahad is so cute. He looks very sober there as if he'd done something.....

rachelerin said...

super cute cherries...wanna come paint some stuff in my room? when i finally get my own house you'll have to help me make it cute! i'm gonna post my classroom and then we'll have matching rooms! :)

rachelerin said...

i just now noticed that you signed your post hugs....isn't that false advertising? you certainly don't give those out, i mean clovis don't like to be touched...maybe the baby is turning you into a hugger!!!!!! i'm coming to eat a cookie!