Sunday, June 1, 2008

Now that we have your sewing in order...


...perhaps we should work on taste! I'm afraid that I love bright colors and seem to lack a little of the taste required to make a pretty square! I think I picked to bold of a color for the corner and center triangles. Optical Illusion was a fun square but I would not want to have to make an entire quilt of them. I would for sure turn some poor triangle all wrong, cut a bazillion of it and mess myself way up! Cannot wait to see everyone elses!

4 comments:

debi said...

au contraire my dear....those colors are exquisite!!!! BOLD is fun and beautiful!

Beth said...

I can't wait to try that one out Carey. What a good idea you had. I can't wait to see you too. Kaleb keeps asking when you and Anthony are coming.

Tyna said...

they are really pretty Carey I love the colors too.. you did a great job!

Jillian said...

Yours is so lovely....you really are a quilter!