Here is my heart square. It was a hard one to make fit together! I really think that these quilt squares are fun.
I haven't done anything interesting today just cleaning my house and sewing and laying contact paper in my hall and bathroom cabinets. I am gathering stuff for the garage sale. Mannn I have a lot to get rid of if I really look hard. I am trying to declutter some areas so stuff has got to go. Don't forget that the garage sale is not this weekend but next. Please give me a heads up about how much stuff you have, and I need your priced stuff the night before so it can be set up before we go to bed. I want to start the gargae sale at 7 on Sat....but you know people will be coming even earlier. I am starting so early cause Joel has drill and I want his help setting up before he leaves. Go ahead and comment and tell people what color price tag you claim. I am already claiming masking tape!
3 comments:
Love the square Jill! Very pretty!!!! Will get back to you about the garage sale stuff.
Very pretty square.... very girly. I claim yellow circles for the garage sale.
I really like that Jill... really pretty colors
Post a Comment