Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my squares




As you can see I had some issues with this week's square. I'm not sure whether I made little errors in the sewing that then showed when the final piecing was done or if I had wrong sizes of something.... but at any rate this one was hard and mine is a little bit off......grrr. I like last weeks but sewing that center square was really hard because it was inevitable that eventually you were going to have to "insert" it..... not fun. :) But the quilts will be beautiful when they're done. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mom your square is breathtaking!!!!! I love it!!!!! I wish I had your eye for color!

Beth said...

I love them mom and I can't wait to try my hand at them. They are beautiful. We are very excited that tomorrow we will be home!!!!!!

Tyna said...

they are really pretty mom.... they look so much like you with the pink and purple... very girly ;) I think you did a great job.. you should see mine when they are done and you will feel better

Jillian said...

Beautiful! You picked the best pattern for this square!